BERNARDSVILLE, N.J., April 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Protocol Driven Healthcare, Inc. (PDHI) announces the release of ConXus Platform v2 for the delivery of comprehensive, private-label workplace wellness programs.
In addition to a cleaner, more modern user interface with improved navigation, key enhancements in this upgrade include:
- Greater client control over program setup and delivery, allowing programs to be configured based on the needs of each employer end client.
- Upgraded processes for loading and managing biometric data.
- Restructured action plans that allow the participant to set goals and identify barriers. The goals selected are used to deliver personalized lessons.
- A personalized To Do list that automatically updates next actions for participants, directing them through the program.
- Support for team challenges, and all challenges, now include milestones, allowing incentives to be awarded for results.
The ConXus Platform offers wellness service providers flexible delivery options to support the local needs of each employer end client. For large employers, the platform provides a fully integrated solution that allows the employer to engage multiple vendors and access all data and reports from a single database.
"High implementation costs are the main barrier for small- to mid-sized employers who want to offer a comprehensive wellness program," said Jennifer Jolley, President of PDHI. "This upgrade meets client demand for advanced tools that facilitate cost-effective program deployment to address this growing market."
Using the ConXus wellness platform:
- Employees complete a health risk assessment, schedule coaching sessions, participate in wellness programs and challenges, interact online with coaches, and track incentives
Page: 1 2 Related biology news :1
|SOURCE Protocol Driven Healthcare, Inc.|
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
. NIAID announces 25 new awards to develop radiation countermeasures2
. Aware Announces Q3 2008 Earnings Conference Call3
. Governor Doyle announces historic genomic research collaboration4
. BIO-key(R) Announces Additional $245,000 in Third Quarter Public Safety Orders5
. NARSAD announces 2008 Prizes for Outstanding Achievement in Research on Mental Health Disorders6
. Parkinsons Disease Foundation announces award of $150,0007
. Jefferson Department of Surgery announces new pancreas tumor registry8
. NAS announces initiative to connect entertainment industry with top experts9
. Elsevier announces winners of 3rd Annual Scopus Young Indian Scientist Award10
. VUANCE Announces Crime Scene Security and Evidentiary Tracking Development Project11
. WCC Announces Version 6 of its ELISE Smart Search and Match Platform for Employment and Biometric Matching