VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- NuData Security announced today that it has achieved numerous organizational and solution-based milestones, furthering the company's commitment to protecting organizations and individuals from the perils of online fraud.
NuData Security's online fraud detection solution, NuDetect, has been key in enhancing the company's growth cycle. The product combines continual analysis and behavioral biometrics with machine learning to determine good user behavior from fraudulent behavior, allowing the company to detect and predict fraud up to 15 days before an incident occurs. More information about NuDetect is available here: http://nudatasecurity.com/nudetect.
Highlights from NuData Security's growth from H1 2014 to H1 2015 include:
- Revenue has increased nearly 700 percent. Additional growth highlights include:
- 62 percent increase in employee base
- 47 percent office space growth
- 105 percent growth in R&D expenditures
- NuData Security's online fraud detection solution, NuDetect, is currently in use with four of the top 10 ecommerce companies.
- In 2014, the company's intelligence network analyzed 18 billion behavioral events and transactions; researchers are on track to a total of 38 billion in 2015 – an increase of more than 110 percent.
- Geographic expansion with European operations added in the U.K.
- Finalist, Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year, 2015
- Inclusion in five Gartner Fraud Detection and Identity Hype Cycle Reports
- Winner, Excellence in Predicting and Preventing Online Fraud, FinTech Excellence Awards, 2015
- Gold Winner, Security Products and Solutions for Online and E-commerce, Infosecurity Products Guide Global Excellence Awards, 2015
- Bronze Winner, Fraud Prevention, Infosecurity Products Guide Global Excellence Awards, 2015
Michel Giasson, CEO, NuData Security, said:
"The global threat environment is rapidly changing and managing online fraud continues to be a significant and growing cost for businesses of all sizes. At NuData Security, we remain dedicated to delivering a cost effective solution that is able to protect organizations and individuals from fraud, account takeover and global cyber attacks."
About NuData Security
NuData Security predicts and prevents online fraud, protecting businesses from brand damage and financial loss caused by fraudulent or malicious attacks. NuData Security analyzes and scores billions of behavioral events per year and services some of the largest ecommerce and Web properties around the globe. Additional information is available at: http://nudatasecurity.com/
Jessica M. Pasko
Nadel Phelan, Inc.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140918/147084
Related biology news :1
. The Future of Airport Security: Passenger Screening Transitioning Into an Invisible Process2
. HYPR Corp. Addresses Android Vulnerability That Exposes Ecosystem-wide Biometric Security Challenges3
. Border Security Market Report 2015-2025 - Growth in Biometrics, ICT, Manned and Unmanned Vehicles, and Perimeter Surveillance4
. Togos Eateries Improve Security and Accountability with Crossmatch Fingerprint Readers5
. Government Ready Biometric Security Approaching as HYPR Corp. Files FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validation for Its Proprietary Biometric Token6
. Secure Identity & Biometrics Association (SIBA) Names Troy Potter of L-3 National Security Solutions as Chairman7
. HYPR Corp. Biometric Security Integration Kit Shields Applications and Devices Across the Internet of Things8
. NEC Security Competitive Profile 20159
. Hand Geometry - Global Strategic Business Report 2015: An Essential Security Component for both Government & Enterprise Sector10
. NXT-ID Hires Master Pickpocket and Security Consultant Apollo Robbins for Wocket Smart Wallet CES 2015 Debut11
. Micro Market Monitor: North America Perimeter Security Systems Market (Intrusion Detection Sensor, Video Surveillance, Communication/Alarm and Notification, Access Control System)