Founded in 2005, ForensicSoft provides tools that help forensic investigators and legal professionals address the growing volume of investigations involving digital evidence. Our unique insight into the practice of computer forensics, combined with our innovative research and development team, is producing tools to fill needs in the digital security and forensic markets. For more information, please visit us at http://www.forensicsoft.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press Contact: Neil Bryant email@example.com +1 (401) 580-7619
This release was issued through eReleases(TM). For more information, visit http://www.er
SOURCE ForensicSoft, Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology news :
1. Immune police recognize good and bad guys in the body
2. Youngstown, Ohio Police Award Mobile Data Contract to BIO-key(R) International
3. Easton, PA Police Officers Armed With BIO-key(R) Mobile Data Solution Access Information Anytime, Anywhere
4. Missouri Police Department Introduces Electronic Traffic Citations
5. San Diego Harbor Police Deploy BIO-key(R) Automated Vehicle Location System
6. Motorola Biometric Identification System Selected by West Virginia State Police
7. BIO-key(R) Receives New Mobile Data Contract Award From Indiana Police Agency
8. BIO-key(R) Receives New Mobile Data Contract Award From Indiana Police Agency
9. Motorola Biometric Identification System Selected by West Virginia State Police
10. BIO-key(R) Receives $335,000 Contract Award From Baltimore Police
11. Texas College Police Unit Deploys BIO-key(R) Mobile Data System