"With many of our enterprise customers using Salesforce CRM, taking the time to build this native application was very important to us," says Jacob Shama, CEO of Mintigo. "It's very rewarding to be able to give businesses using Salesforce the AI platform they need to grow their sales exponentially."
Mintigo's new application uses artificial intelligence to identify the "Who, What, Why, and How?" of the sales process. To be more specific, "Who" will buy from your company, "What" will they buy from you, "Why" they need it, and "How" you should engage them in a meaningful conversation. Mintigo serves predictive insights, purchase intent, and sales message guides into an easy user interface that is directly accessible within Salesforce.
Utilizing AI for sales is exceptionally powerful because it automatically arms salespeople with a deeper knowledge of their prospects and customers, guiding them with appropriate messages. Companies that utilize predictive analytics are able to optimize their sales process by identifying the customers that are most likely to buy and eliminating inactive leads. Mintigo's mission is to deliver Predictive Sales Coach to enterprises in every industry so that they might see explosive sales success.
Mintigo customer, Oracle, will help debut Predictive Sales Coach in a formal presentation at 2:00 pm Pacific on the main stage at the Sales Hacker Revenue Summit in San Francisco March 7th and 8th, 2017. At the same event, Mintigo Predictive Sales Coach will debut with Salesforce on March 7th, in the Salesforce Theater, Revenue Summit Expo Hall at 12 noon Pacific.
For more information, please visit www.Mintigo.com.
Mintigo delivers intelligent customer engagement powered by predictive analytics and AI for enterprise marketing and sales. Mintigo's predictive marketing and sales platform powered by AI helps enterprise marketing and sales teams use data and intelligence to find buyers faster. Enterprise companies including Oracle, Getty Images, Red Hat, Insight, CA, Workfront, Equinix, SolarWinds, Time Warner Cable and Neustar work with Mintigo to transform their marketing automation and sales processes.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mintigo-delivers-artificial-intelligence-for-salesforce-crm-300418063.html
Related biology news :
1. Virtual patient advocate delivers preconception care to improve pregnancy outcomes
2. Innovative drug-dispensing contact lens delivers glaucoma medication continuously for a month
3. Autism Genome Project delivers genetic discovery
4. Unisys Delivers New Basic Provision Biometrics Solution to Dutch Custodial Institutions Service
5. Valencell Delivers Breakthrough Heart Rate Accuracy on the Wrist
6. Nok Nok Labs Delivers on Vision for Omnichannel Mobile Authentication
7. Synaptics Delivers Touch Controller Solutions to Googles Latest Flagship Nexus Smartphones
8. Artificial sweetener a potential treatment for Parkinsons disease
9. Carnegie Mellon researchers develop artificial cells to study molecular crowding and gene expression
10. New artificial nose device can speed diagnosis of sepsis
11. The brain cannot be fooled by artificial sweeteners