"We are excited to bring Melania's exquisite collection to QVC," said Debra Puzio, director of merchandising for QVC. "Each piece is as stylish and stunning as Melania and I believe that her personality and aesthetic will truly resonate with our customers."
Melania™ Timepieces & Fashion Jewelry will be available starting April 30 through QVC at 1.800.345.1515 or QVC.com, while supplies last.
About Melania Trump
Born in Slovenia, Melania Knauss began her modeling career at the age of sixteen. The Slovenian-born brunette has appeared in high-profile ad campaigns, and has worked with some of the top photographers in the fashion industry, including Patrick Demarchelier, Helmut Newton, Arthur Elgort, Ellen Von Unwerth, Peter Arnell, Antoine Verglas and Mario Testino. At 5 feet 11 inches, Melania has a captivating presence in front of the camera. She has graced the covers of Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, British GQ, Ocean Drive, Avenue, In Style, and New York Magazine.
Melania's style has been noted to be one of natural elegance. In the words of Manolo Blahnik'/>"/>
SOURCE QVC, Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology news :
1. NIST trumps the clumps: Making biologic drugs safer
2. Frog study takes leaf out of natures book
3. Researchers discover critical detail of cellular defense against genetic mistakes
4. EuroDYNA takes lid off the genome
5. Buckminster Fuller takes on big coal
6. NOAA takes first broad look at soot from ships
7. Catalysis takes center stage at chemistry conference
8. High blood pressure takes big toll on small filtering units of the kidney
9. UW science photo takes second in national contest
10. NC State takes lead in crime scene investigation training
11. Geologist who linked cosmic strike to dinosaurs extinction takes top prize