WHAT: Neuroscience 2012, the annual meeting of the Society for Neuroscience, is the world's largest source of emerging news on brain science and health. Learn how the brain works and new developments on a range of topics: aging, language, brain injury, parenting, and mental illness, among others. More than 16,000 new discoveries will be presented, with 30,000 attendees from around the world.
Credentialed media can access press conferences and special events on how brain science impacts daily life and society, including art, ethics, and public policy. For details on the latest research being presented in your area of interest, download the Preliminary Program and register at www.sfn.org/pressroom.
Meeting events highlight the interplay between brain research and culture, politics, and society:
Presidential Special Lectures feature:
WHEN: Oct. 1317
WHERE: Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans
REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Register online at www.sfn.org/pressroom.
|Contact: Kat Snodgrass|
Society for Neuroscience
. NineSigma Launches NineSights, the Worlds First Open Innovation Social Media Destination for Innovation Seekers and Solution Providers
2. G protein-coupled receptor mediates the action of castor oil
3. Registration open for the Ecological Society of Americas 2012 Annual Meeting in Portland, Ore.
4. Global Information Inc. Announces Discounted Conference Registration For Bio-IT World Asia and Biodetection Technologies 2012
5. Next-generation sequencing technology opens doors to discoveries
6. Major osteoporosis meeting opens in São Paulo
7. Understanding why some people have propensity to disease
8. Press accreditation opens for World Series of Science
9. 3-D RNA modeling opens scientific doors
10. Wiring bats for neuroscience research
11. UCSF pair win Gruber Foundation Neuroscience prize