HOLLYWOOD, Calif., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Medbox, Inc. (OTC Markets: MDBX) (www.medboxinc.com), announced it has filed its Form 10 to become a fully reporting public company with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
One of the many highlights of the filing is a licensing agreement that illustrates the devotion the company's patent holding affiliate, PVM International, Inc., has towards the company's shareholders. The agreement calls for exclusive rights to the issued patent as well as 4 other pending patents at a rate of $1 per year, per issued and pending patent, for the duration of the patents.
"We are fortunate to have such strong leadership in key positions here at Medbox and our affiliate companies," stated Dr. Bruce Bedrick , CEO of Medbox, Inc. "The last few weeks have been a test of our resolve, but we have demonstrated that we are up for the challenge in running a public company and enjoy being a leader in shaping new industries."
The Form 10 document, financial statements, auditor's footnotes, and opinion letter can be found at the following link on the company's website: http://www.thedispensingsolution.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Form-10-PDF1.pdf
The company retracts the release last week announcing the completion of the audit process. However, the company has engaged a replacement PCAOB registered firm to complete any and all filings for the company on a going forward basis.
About Medbox, Inc:
Medbox is a leader in the development, sales and service of automated, biometrically controlled dispensing and storage systems for medicine and merchandise. Medbox has offices throughout the world, including New York, Arizona,
SOURCE Medbox, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology news :
1. Medbox, Inc. Announces Top-Tier Rating by Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corporation
2. Medbox Developing a Patent Pending Wall-Mounted Biometric Kiosk for Storage of Sensitive Medicine Samples and Supplies for Doctors Offices.
3. Medbox Safe Storage and Access Lockers Gaining Popularity
4. Medbox, Inc. Releases 2nd Quarter Financials
5. AVT Develops Biometrically Secure Medicine Storage and Retrieval System for Medbox RX
6. Medbox Communicates with Shareholders, Comments on Pending Transition to OTC Bulletin Board, and Announces Appearance on Fox Business News Channel
7. Medbox, Inc. Releases Demo Video and Collateral Media Concerning How Their Systems Will Be Used in Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
8. Medbox, Inc. Featured in Multiple Media Stories in Massachusetts and California
9. Medbox, Inc. Comments on Record Trading Day
10. Medbox Partners with Bio-Tech Medical Software to Create Nations Safest Prescription Drug and Medical Marijuana Distribution System
11. Medbox Executes $6 Million Equity Transaction with Private Investment Firm