"We're exceptionally excited about our latest iMedNet release," remarked John M. (Rob) Robertson, President and CEO of MedNet Solutions. "It tangibly demonstrates our commitment to carefully listening to the needs of our global pharma, biotech, medical device and CRO customers and then enhancing iMedNet to ensure it continues to meet their evolving research needs."
"Our latest new iMedNet features and capabilities make our easy-to-use eClinical platform even easier, while retaining iMedNet's tremendous (and industry-leading) configurability," noted Robert Lovinger, MedNet's Senior Director of Marketing and Business Development. "Our focus on supporting clinical trial efficiency with a comprehensive suite of superior eClinical research tools has led to the rapid adoption of iMedNet by the global life sciences community."
For more about iMedNet, or to schedule an iMedNet demonstration, please contact MedNet Solutions by email (email@example.com), by phone (866-258-2735) or by visiting MedNet's website.
About MedNet Solutions
MedNet Solutions is a leading healthcare technology company specializing in electronic data solutions designed for the global life sciences community. MedNet's proven, flexible and easy-to-use cloud-based eClinical systems dramatically improve the efficiency of clinical studies and registries of all types and sizes. Beyond simply electronic data capture (EDC), MedNet's solutions deliver the tools and dashboards required to expertly manage all aspects of clinical research. Since 2001, pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology and Contract Research Organizations (CROs) around the world have trusted MedNet to consistently deliver the technology innovation, experience and reliability they need for success. For more information, please visit www.mednetstudy.com.
Senior Director of Marketing & Business Development
110 Cheshire Lane, Suite 300
Minnetonka, MN 55305
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mednet-solutions-announces-latest-release-of-its-award-winning-eclinical-solution-300403538.html
Related biology news :
1. MedNet Solutions To Spotlight iMedNet EDC At The 49th DIA Annual Meeting
2. Advance Research Associates Partners With MedNet Solutions
3. MedNet Solutions To Sponsor The SCDM Annual Conference For The Eighth Straight Year
4. MedNet Solutions Proudly Welcomes Accelovance To The iMedNet Partner Program
5. MedNet Solutions Announces Latest Release Of Its Innovative iMedNet EDC eClinical Solution
6. Arrowroot Capital Invests $4 Million In MedNet Solutions
7. MedNet Appoints Clareece West As Chief Operating Officer
8. Sponsors And CROs Rapidly Adopting MedNet Solutions eClinical Technology Platform
9. MedNet Solutions To Host Third Annual iMedNet User Group Meeting
10. MedNet Solutions Announces Key Enhancements To Its iMedNet Partner Program
11. Connect With MedNet Solutions At Outsourcing In Clinical Trials Southeast