WAYNE, Pa., Dec. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- MODA Technology Partners, a global software company that automates environmental monitoring (EM), utility and product testing for the Pharmaceutical industry, today announced the general availability of MODA 3.0, the company's third generation mobile data acquisition platform. The latest release enables quality control (QC) organizations to further automate their regulated manufacturing processes.
MODA 3.0 includes the following new capabilities:
- Fully-Configurable Test Methods: Each test method in the MODA 3.0 library contains configurable business rules that define workflow steps, associated equipment and media, measurement readings and calculated results. Configurations also support establishment of standard action and alert levels, as well as frequency-based rules (i.e. three alerts in a row = one action). Technicians can easily set up any type of test on their own--tailored to their specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). This new feature boosts the entire QC Micro operation across all EM, utility, and product tests. Additionally, direct configurations by the technicians allow their organizations to move quickly into production and easily maintain the system in a validated environment through a simple change control process.
- New Device Integration: The MODA platform now integrates with additional air and water testing devices used in and out of today's clean rooms and labs, thus eliminating manual, paper-based transcription and verification tasks that are error-prone and labor-intensive.
- Media Growth Promotion: MODA 3.0 now manages this common test methodology with built-in checks that tie final approval to only those records where associated media lots have passed their growth promotion test.
- Group Barcoding & Assay Assignment: MODA 3.0 now enables technicians to organize and label test sample groups via barcode for improved usability.
- Enhanced Reporting, Trending & Analysis: Technicians can now spot adverse trends faster so that corrective and preventive actions can be taken sooner to better meet internal and external audit requirements.
"Following several successful deployments of our new platform in 2009," said Michael Goetter, Vice President of Product Strategy at MODA, "we are pleased to see the life sciences industry continuing its efforts to adopt the critical automation concepts promoted by organizations like the Parenteral Drug Association. We believe that MODA-EM(TM) and other solutions that embrace these concepts can play a significant role in improving the market for years to come."
More science. Less paper. MODA Technology Partners (www.modatp.com) provides a mobile data acquisition platform that enables quality assurance and quality control organizations in the Life Sciences industry to automate their regulated manufacturing processes, including environmental monitoring (EM), utility testing, and product testing. MODA's flagship software, MODA-EM(TM), is a paperless QC Micro solution that leverages mobile computing technology and advanced visualization tools for increased operational efficiency, improved quality, and reduced costs. MODA enables companies to advance their Green Initiatives by reducing and eventually eliminating the need for paper-based, labor-intensive EM programs. MODA is headquartered in Wayne, Pennsylvania with authorized resellers and technology integration partners throughout North America and Europe.
SOURCE MODA Technology Partners
Related biology news :1
|SOURCE MODA Technology Partners|
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
. ESHRE announces its campus workshop: Artificial Insemination: An Update2
. Lupus Research Institute announces 2009 novel research grants3
. NanoString Technologies announces research collaboration with the Broad Institute4
. Aware, Inc. Announces Support for New ITU Testing Standard with Line Diagnostics Platform5
. PDC Biotech GmbH Announces Close of Series A Financing6
. SCM Microsystems Announces Results of Annual Meeting7
. Columbia University Medical Center announces 2009 Katz Prizes in Cardiovascular Research8
. Synaptics Announces Put Option for 0.75% Convertible Senior Subordinated Notes Due 20249
. DigitalPersona Announces Windows 7 Support for Its Enterprise, Developer and Consumer Products10
. Fate Therapeutics announces creation of small molecule platform for commercial-scale reprogramming11
. NIH announces 115 awards to encourage high-risk research and innovation