Hoyos Labs is led by Hector Hoyos, whose security and defense products have helped to protect lives and properties for decades. In addition to holding multiple patents, he also invented the HBOX and EyeSwipe biometrics identity authentication technologies and founded Global Rainmakers, Inc. (later renamed EyeLock Corp.).
For more information on Hoyos Labs and HoyosID, please visit: www.hoyoslabs.com. The app will be available for download later this quarter.
About Hoyos Labs
Hoyos Labs is a digital infrastructure security company with security, computer vision and biometrics and big data experts. The goal of Hoyos Labs is to develop and deploy enterprise and consumer identity assertion technology platforms that will conveniently and securely address the identity assertion challenges of today. Hoyos Labs currently has offices in New York, Boston, Bucharest (Romania) and Beijing (China).
Samantha Wolf / Caitlin Ka
SOURCE Hoyos Labs
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology news :
1. Hoyos Labs Issues Biometric Open Protocol Standard for Safer Authentication
2. Hoyos Labs Strengthens Scientific Team with Two New Hires Prior to New Technology Debut at CES 2014
3. Hoyos Labs, a Digital Infrastructure Security Company, Launches; Rethinks How We Authenticate and Secure Identity
4. Virginia Tech engineer receives NSF grant to study Colorado flood effects on antibiotic resistance
5. Virginia Techs De Vita receives governments highest of engineering honors to study pelvic disorder
6. OU professor receives national fellowship to complete biography on Ancel Keys and the American diet
7. MassBiologics receives orphan drug status from FDA for hepatitis C treatment
8. Clemson professor receives Menzie Environmental Education Award
9. LSU receives $2 million from NIH for biomedical sciences training for underrepresented students
10. BUSM/BMC receives Grand Challenges Explorations grant to develop next generation condom
11. Regulus Demonstrates Initial Progress in microRNA Biomarkers MS Collaboration and Receives Milestone Payment from Biogen Idec