Sales & Marketing
P: +46 (31) 7615705
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology news :
1. Biometrics Can Revolutionise Mobile Payment Security, says Frost & Sullivan
2. Frost & Sullivan: Government Mandates Create Momentum in Uptake of Radio Frequency Identification in Global Cold Chain
3. New knowledge about permafrost improving climate models
4. Frost & Sullivan: Moving the Smart Cities Idea from Concept to Reality
5. Frost & Sullivan: Renewable Energy Targets Help Sustain European Biopower Market amid Economic Uncertainty
6. Frost & Sullivan Applauds geneOnyx for its DNA Testing Solution for the Personalized Cosmeceuticals Market
7. Government Emerges As the Biggest Spender on Biometrics in the SEA and ANZ Markets, Finds Frost & Sullivan
8. Cross Match Technologies Undoubtedly Offers the Highest Value to Customers in the North American Biometrics Market, Says Frost & Sullivan
9. Increased Focus on Security Bolsters Growth of Biometrics Market in Asia-Pacific, Finds Frost & Sullivan
10. Heightened Security Threats and Economic Issues Provide Fillip to Global Civil and Military Biometrics Market, Says Frost & Sullivan
11. Biomarkers Market: Epigenetic & MicroRNA Biomarkers Report