Boulder, Colo., USA New Geosphere articles posted online 11 Jan. and 5 Feb. 2013 include additions to the "Origin and Evolution of the Sierra Nevada and Walker Lane" series, the "Neogene Tectonics and Climate-Tectonic Interactions in the Southern Alaskan Orogen" series, and the "Crevolution 2: Origin and Evolution of the Colorado River System II" series. A new series is also introduced: "Results of IODP Exp313: The History and Impact of Sea-level Change Offshore New Jersey."
1. Fresh water and the New Jersey shelf
2. Adobe Hills, California-Nevada, USA
3. Centimeter-scale analog models of continental rifts
4. The Organ magma complex
5. Textures of volcanic glass
6. The Hexi corridor basin, Tibetan Plateau
7. A comparison of the Seward-Malaspina and the Bagley-Bering-Tana glacier systems in Alaska
8. Two-dimensional models for the Border Ranges fault system, Alaska
9. New analytical techniques for understanding Grand Canyon
10. The value of different modalities in studying the Sierra Nevada
Abstracts for these and other Geosphere papers are available at http://geosphere.gsapubs.org/. Representatives of the media may obtain complimentary copies of Geosphere articles by contacting Kea Giles at the address above.
Please discuss articles of interest with the authors before publishing stories on their work, and please make reference to Geosphere in articles published. Contact Kea Giles for additional information or assistance.
Non-media requests for articles may be directed to GSA Sales and Service, email@example.com.
Stable isotope geochemistry of pore waters and marine sediments from the New Jersey shelf: Methane formation and fluid origin
Robert van Geldern et al., GeoZentrum Nordbayern, Univ
|Contact: Kea Giles|
Geological Society of America