DALLAS, July 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
According to the new market research report, "Fingerprint Sensors Market by Type (Swipe And Area), Material (Optical Prism, Pizeoelectric, Capacitive, and Adhesives), Application (Mobile Devices, Government, Defense, Healthcare, Commercial Security and Banking & Finance), and Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2014 - 2020", published by MarketsandMarkets, the global Fingerprint Sensors Market is projected to cross $14.35 Billion by 2020, growing at a high CAGR of 16.8% from 2014 to 2020.
Browse more than 78 market data Tables and 95 Figures spread through 350 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Fingerprint Sensors Market".
Today, using biometrics for authentication purpose provides greater convenience and reliability. Fingerprint sensors are the leading biometric technology in consumer electronics, equipped with secured authentication system. In recent times, smartphones, tablets, and PDAs are becoming the most indispensable gadget of our everyday lives. Fingerprint sensors enable fast, secure, and reliable access to smartphoneas lots of personal information like contacts, payment details, texts, location data, and mails are stored in some kind of encrypted form on the phone.
The fingerprint sensors are having wide application not only in mobiles but also in areas such as government, criminal identification, defense, travel and migration, banking and finance, healthcare, smart homes, and commercial security.
The Fingerprint Sensor Market is segmented into five categories that include materials used, sensor types, biometric types, application, and geography. This report divides the overall market into four main geographical segments, namely North America
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology news :
1. Fingerprint of dissolved glycine in the Terahertz range explained
2. Fingerprint Readers with DigitalPersona Silicon-based Sensors Certified for China Resident Identity Card
3. Biometrics Market Forecasts: Fingerprint Technologies, Facial and Iris Reading Algorithms Analyzed in New Research Reports
4. Fujitsu Launches Four Smartphones and Two Tablet PCs With FPC Embedded Fingerprint Technology for the Japanese Market
5. Grafted limb cells acquire molecular fingerprint of new location, UCI study shows
6. Glacial buzz-saws, gold in fools gold, fingerprints in sea water, and fluvial iron
7. Fingerprint Biometrics: Automated FIS, and Non-AFIS - Global Strategic Business Report - 2013
8. Silicon-based Fingerprint Sensors - Global Strategic Business Report
9. CSI-style DNA fingerprinting tracks down cause of cancer spread
10. Fingerprint Cards (FPC) Demonstrates Fingerprint Biometric Touch Sensor for Microsoft Windows 8.1
11. Papa Johns Restaurants in China Speed and Secure Workflow with DigitalPersona Fingerprint Biometrics