The said need is especially pronounced in Europe keeping in view the fact that the continent has one of the largest and most open trade platforms. Trade ranks as one of the most important drivers of employment creation and economic growth and strengthening of trade condition is imperative to ensuring competitiveness of EU in the global market, especially at a time when its economy is undergoing its toughest financial challenge ever.
As Europe turns its focus to international trade, biometrics is poised to play an instrumental role in trade facilitation by enhancing operational security and optimizing trade flows, which is imperative for continuous economic growth and prosperity. Adoption potential of biometric solutions therefore remains high in commercial shipping and international trade.
The emphasis on curbing illegal immigration is now even higher in Europe as a result of the on-going debt crisis, given the magnitude of annual costs incurred by governments in supporting immigrant population. As governments seek to reduce their fiscal loads, unwarranted expenditure incurred on illegal immigrants is coming under the scanner, and biometrics is emerging into a prime beneficiary in the given scenario.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific,
SOURCE Research and Markets
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology news :
1. Do bats know voices of friends they hang out with?
2. ValidSoft Voice Biometric Technology Comes of Age
3. Raising the african voice on climate change
4. A whale with a distinctly human-like voice
5. Primate of the opera: What soprano singing apes on helium reveal about the human voice
6. Study shows how elephants produce their deep voices
7. Voicemail discovered in nature
8. Voters prefer candidates with deep voices
9. New Technology Using Biometrics Detects If Security Guards Are Attacked, Injured Or Killed
10. Iris Biometrics Leader EyeLock Joins the FIDO Alliance to Help Identify More Secure Replacement for Usernames and Passwords
11. Chiltern Announces The Promotion Of Alecia Barbee To VP, Global Biometrics