NEW YORK, July 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
THIS REPORT CONTAINS
* An overview of biobanks by types: Population, Disease, and Private Sector
* Analysis of global market trends, with data from 2009, estimates for 2010, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2015
* A geographic breakdown of the markets that will cover the U.S., the European Union, Asia, and the rest of the world
* Examinations of applications detailed by Biomarker Identification, Recurrence Risk, Sample Storage, Predisposition Risk, and Trial Effectiveness
* Discussion of regulatory dynamics, intellectual property, and ethical considerations
* Comprehensive company profiles of major players.
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
This market research report provides a comprehensive sizing, forecast, and analysis of the global market for "biobanking," the storage of biological samples for the future.
The report will review global markets for biobank products and will forecast trends and sales in these markets through 2015. The report provides a range of information, from detailed analyses of how biobanks can lead to new products for specific diseases to overall industry trends. This information will allow the reader to evaluate and quantify the current market size for specific biobank services within the overall growing biomedical/pharmaceutical technology
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved