Georgeson Securities Corporation is acting as the dealer manager for the tender offer and the information agent is Georgeson Inc. For questions and information about the tender offer, please call the information agent toll-free at (800) 262-0158.
About Aware, Inc.
Aware is a leading technology supplier for the telecommunications and biometrics industries. For more than ten years, Aware has pioneered innovations at telecommunications standards-setting organizations and continues to develop and market DSL silicon intellectual property and test and diagnostics products. Its StratiPHY(TM) IP product line supports DSL standards, including ADSL2+ and VDSL2, and has been broadly licensed to leading semiconductor companies. Telecom equipment vendors and phone companies use Aware's DSL test and diagnostics modules and Dr. DSL(R) software to help provision DSL circuits globally. Aware is also a veteran of the biometrics industry, providing biometric and imaging software components used in government systems worldwide since 1992. Aware's interoperable, standard-compliant, field-proven imaging products are used in a number of applications, from border management to criminal justice to medical imaging. Aware is a publicly held company (NASDAQ: AWRE) based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
SOURCE Aware, Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology news :
1. Aware, Inc. Introduces Biometrics Software for Tenprint Autocapture
2. Aware, Inc. Announces Richard Moberg to Return as CFO
3. Aware, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and 2007 Financial Results
4. Sun Microsystems and Aware, Inc. Announce Integration of Awares BioSP with Sun Identity Management Solutions
5. Aware, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and 2008 Financial Results
6. Aware, Inc. Commences Dutch Auction Tender Offer
7. Aware, Inc. Commences Dutch Auction Tender Offer
8. Aware, Inc. Amends and Extends Dutch Auction Tender Offer
9. Selexis Announces Advanced Approach to Maximize Power of Genetic Elements for Rapid Development of High Performance Cell Lines
10. LaserCard Corporation Announces Expansion of Middle East Project
11. BIO-key(R) Announces Contracts for New Criminal Justice Data Sharing Solution