IOF and ESCEO will be staging the European Congress on Osteoporosis & Osteoarthritis (ECCEO11-IOF), the largest bone meeting in Europe, to be held in Valencia, Spain from March 23-26, 2011. As the pre-registration deadline of March 7, 2011 fast approaches, registrants are also invited to receive free registration to the 1st IOF-ESCEO Pre-Clinical Symposium (from March 22-23, 2011).
ECCEO11-IOF (CME accredited) will feature plenary lectures, oral presentations, Meet-the-Professor sessions, satellite symposia and, for the first time, eight special ESCEO-FROMO symposia.
Arrive early and plan to attend the first Symposium devoted to Rheumatic Diseases and Bone, prior to the opening ceremony:
17:00-18:30 March 23, 2011: Rheumatic diseases and bone (Chairman: C. Cooper)
- Bone and arthritis: New developments in the osteo-immunology arena - J.-P. David
- Therapeutic targets for bone changes in inflammatory arthritis - J. Louie
- Systemic lupus erythematosus, cytokines and bone - A. Chines
- New perspectives in the registration of drugs for rheumatoid arthritis - B. Avouac
- Biomarkers in the diagnosis, monitoring and prognosis of rheumatoid arthritis - P. Miossec
Don't miss these additional ESCEO-FROMO Symposia, led by international experts; with opportunity for lively discussion and debate:
- Long-term treatment of osteoporosis
- How should partial adherence be taken into account in health economic models in osteoporosis?
- Recommendations for the design of clinical trials to be conducted by food and food supplements, in order to be granted the right to use health claims in osteoporosis (in collaboration with GREES)
- Generic versus branded medication in osteoporosis: Are they really similar?
- Frailty and Sarcopenia: State of the art
- Bone repair with anti-osteoporosis medications
- Adverse reactions and drug-drug interactions in the management of osteoporosis
View complete programme at http://www.ecceo11-iof.org/programme
Related biology news :1
. So-called sandfish could help materials handling and process technology specialists2
. HJF nursing specialist wins prestigious Celina Field Cargiver Award3
. Neuroinformatics special issue spotlights the Neuroscience Information Framework4
. Special issue of BMC Microbiology spotlights standardized language for describing microbes5
. Special issue Comparative Cognition in Context now published6
. Explorations Group Announces Letter of Intent to Acquire Specialty Lighting Company7
. Explorations Group Announces Letter of Intent to Acquire Specialty Lighting Company8
. Pest management specialist Charles Summers wins prestigious Woodworth Award9
. GSA special paper presents new studies of Western US earth motion10
. Continuous glucose monitoring technology -- special issue of Diabetes Technology and Therapeutics11
. Women with endometriosis need special care during pregnancy to avoid risk of premature birth